Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you used Glad Press’n Seal for Transfering ?

AriDesignForU

I’ve never used glad press’n seal in the kitchen but I went out and bought at walmart, after reading online when I guess local crafts stores didn’t have transfer tape, and may I add their a bit pricey so I came across online search & spent 2.49 for 70 sq ft. As I did a new project on cricut today for my daughters baptism, I was watching YouTube videos on how to catch the vinyl and transfer it over to your project. I shall see how my project comes out. 

:) wish me luck ! 

xo Ari

E8B0C9F7-1CC2-4FD8-A3C1-9F2D11704BE9.jpeg

B92CE812-5B1B-4650-8BEA-F7F875C2606D.jpeg

On 1/19/2018 at 10:01 PM, AriDesignForU said:

I’ve never used glad press’n seal in the kitchen but I went out and bought at walmart, after reading online when I guess local crafts stores didn’t have transfer tape, and may I add their a bit pricey so I came across online search & spent 2.49 for 70 sq ft. As I did a new project on cricut today for my daughters baptism, I was watching YouTube videos on how to catch the vinyl and transfer it over to your project. I shall see how my project comes out. 

:) wish me luck ! 

xo Ari

E8B0C9F7-1CC2-4FD8-A3C1-9F2D11704BE9.jpeg

B92CE812-5B1B-4650-8BEA-F7F875C2606D.jpeg

Did it end up working for you? 

Archived