At Craftey, our mission is to curate a community where everyone can gather in their love and passion for creating. As in life, not every person on Craftey will share the same values and interest, and sometimes strong opinions can lead to heated debate. Since we can’t be around for every discussion, you can help our community thrive by keeping these guidelines in mind:
- Please do not post unacceptable content and materials, such as those of an obscene, graphic or pornographic nature.
- Inappropriate behaviors, such as hazing, bullying, defamation and intolerance will not be allowed and may result in removal from the Craftey community.
- Unacceptable community usage, such as commercial advertising or overt self-promotion
- Improper posting practices, such as thread hijacking, spamming, going off-topic and incorrect content placement will not be allowed and may result in removal from the Craftey community.
- If you see content that you feel violates any of our community guidelines please report it to us using the “Report Post” button on the post.
If you have a question about our Community Guidelines, have a suggestion, or want to offer some feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help in any way that we can.