Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. KatieG

Vacay Mode Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-VacayMode.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  5. KatieG

Beach Please Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-BeachPlease.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  6. lmollica

Lining up htv on shirts

I seem to have an issue with htv where it is slightly crocked. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get the htv lined up and level before ironing? I'm making bachelorette party tanks and really want them all to be straight. Thanks!
  7. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey + Lovebird HeartWorks - Get Outside - SVG Set.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  8. Earlier
  9. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-ILikeToParty.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  10. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-NoHoodLikeMotherhood.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  11. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftety-LifeIsShort-EatCandy.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  12. KatieG

Strong as a Mother Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-StrongAsAMother.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  13. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey+BossyBrushstrokes-YouGrowGirl-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  14. KatieG

Just One More Chapter Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-OneMoreChapter.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  15. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-IfTheresAWhisk.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  16. KatieG

Spring Project Inspiration

Hi @lmollica ! We've got lots of free cut files you can download in our Freebies gallery that are perfect for shirts 😊 I hope you'll share some pics of what you create!
  17. KatieG

GREAT SERVICE

@ksjely Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy you found us! I hope you'll share some of your creations with our little community 😊
  18. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-SorryForWhatISaidWinter.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  19. ksjely

GREAT SERVICE

I've never ordered from you before this. In fact I never heard of your company until last week, but glad that I did! Great prices and super fast delivery!!!!! I ordered on Sunday late afternoon and my package is due to arrive today!!!!! Thank you! I will be ordering again.
  20. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey+BossyBrushstrokes-RootinForYa-April.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  21. KatieG

My Squad Calls Me Mama Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-MySquadCallsMeMama-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  22. Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, but I'm excited to be here. With spring in full swing here I've been wanting to do a project. Any suggestions? I haven't made any shirts for myself and would love to make that. What are your favorite shirt designs for yourself?
  23. KatieG

Rise + Grind Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-Rise+Grind-Cutfile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  24. Download the free SVG cut file: THINK before you SPEAK - SVG cut file.svg Download the free Printable: THINK before you SPEAK - printable PDF.pdf *These files are free for personal use only
  25. KatieG

Lattes. Tulips. Sunshine. Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-LattesTulipsSunshine-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  26. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-Caffeinate+Hope.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  27. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-CountryChicCottage-MomBun-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  28. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey+BossyBrushstrokes-KindnessMatters-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  29. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-OnlyTalkingToMyCat-01.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.