Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Earlier
  5. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-IfTheresAWhisk.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  6. KatieG

Spring Project Inspiration

Hi @lmollica ! We've got lots of free cut files you can download in our Freebies gallery that are perfect for shirts 😊 I hope you'll share some pics of what you create!
  7. KatieG

GREAT SERVICE

@ksjely Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy you found us! I hope you'll share some of your creations with our little community 😊
  8. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-SorryForWhatISaidWinter.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  9. ksjely

GREAT SERVICE

I've never ordered from you before this. In fact I never heard of your company until last week, but glad that I did! Great prices and super fast delivery!!!!! I ordered on Sunday late afternoon and my package is due to arrive today!!!!! Thank you! I will be ordering again.
  10. Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey+BossyBrushstrokes-RootinForYa-April.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  11. KatieG

My Squad Calls Me Mama Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-MySquadCallsMeMama-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  12. Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, but I'm excited to be here. With spring in full swing here I've been wanting to do a project. Any suggestions? I haven't made any shirts for myself and would love to make that. What are your favorite shirt designs for yourself?
  13. KatieG

Rise + Grind Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-Rise+Grind-Cutfile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  14. Download the free SVG cut file: THINK before you SPEAK - SVG cut file.svg Download the free Printable: THINK before you SPEAK - printable PDF.pdf *These files are free for personal use only
  15. KatieG

Lattes. Tulips. Sunshine. Free SVG Cut File

Download the free SVG cut file: Craftey-LattesTulipsSunshine-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  16. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-Caffeinate+Hope.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  17. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-CountryChicCottage-MomBun-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  18. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey+BossyBrushstrokes-KindnessMatters-CutFile.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  19. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-OnlyTalkingToMyCat-01.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  20. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-OnlyTalkingToMyDog-01.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  21. msmiller59

Recipe Tea Towel

BBeaver59, no real instructions. I have a Cricut Maker. I take a picture of the recipe and then download it into Adobe Capture to do intital clean up and then into design space to clean it up the rest of the way. Then I cut the design out in the β€œmirror” setting using Color Chimp Luxe HTV. I have tried other brands of HTV but have found Color Chimp Luxe works the best! Weeding does take some time but is doable. If you have more questions, let me know. 😊
  22. BBeaver59

Recipe Tea Towel

I love this and would love to do my own. Are there instructions somewhere?
  23. KatieG

Coffee Before Adulting Free SVG Cut File

Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-CoffeeBeforeAdulting.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  24. Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-SimplyAlison-JustGoForIt.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  25. KatieG

Blank Products

Hi Amy! Those are all great places to start! I also keep an eye on the sale sections and places like Old Navy and Gap because they often have cute blank shirts on sale 😊 If you're looking for items in Bulk, Bella + Canvas has really great shirts in all colors and styles. I like the Dollar Tree for things like blank mugs, cups, bins, etc... Hope that helps! @trendycrafts
  26. KatieG

Travel Labels Free SVG Cut File

Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-TravelLabels.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  27. trendycrafts

Blank Products

Hi, I am newbie to the craft industry and working on getting up and running and wondering where are good places/websites for blank products. I have been buying the items through Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Amazon and few items at in the Target dollar section. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions additional resources. Look forward to hearing back! Thanks, ~Amy
  28. KatieG

Etching

Very cool idea!!
  29. KatieG

Is It Nap Time Yet? Free SVG Cut File

Download the free svg cut file: Craftey-IsItNapTime.svg *This file is free for personal use only
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.